What if you could keep enjoying your terrace until the first snow?
Retractable glass walls, both sliding and pivoting, are a great option to protect a terrace, gazebo, porch or condo balcony. Not only will your outdoor furniture be protected from the elements, glass walls will let you enjoy your outdoor space much longer.
Sliding glass walls are ideal for restaurants, bars, porches and large terraces. This sliding wall system will let you extend your terrace’s operating period.
Pivoting glass walls are ideal for condo balconies and spaces with corners and other angles. This pivoting option can even be used as an office-space dividing system.
Solatech is a distributor of Claroflex and Acristalia, a simple and maintenance-free system whose durability is ensured by the use of high-quality components. As the system requires no framing or gluing, installation can be completed in a single day.
- tempered or laminated glass panels, 8, 10 or 12 mm thick
- slimmest bottom rail on the market at 17 mm for the sliding wall
- system can be recessed
- excellent drainage
- low maintenance as no annual review required
- no additional lintel required because the load is distributed to the floor
- unlimited number of panels
- several door locks available
- pivoting system adapts to spaces of various shapes
- central or corner doors
- numerous color options
For additional information about sliding or pivoting glass walls or for a quote contact the Solatech experts at 1.877.568.0861.